These are unusual times and we are fortunate to be able to hold a conference. The benefits to those who attend this event and are able to share knowledge and skills are incalculable. ILEETA and the
Union Station Hotel wish to mitigate health risks for members attending the 2021 ILEETA Conference.
We realize that some members may not have concerns about COVID19 and we ask that you have consideration for those members who do. To that end we have established the following protocols:
- Meeting rooms and events setup to help facilitate social distancing (50% or less capacity)
- Expanding meeting room size for larger events
- Hand washing stations, sanitizer stations in hands on classes
- Temperature check and screening at registration
- All attendees will be issued face masks, eye protection, hand sanitizer
- Extra precautions in hands on courses – mat cleaning
- We ask that you wear a mask especially when not possible to socially distance
- Large events will be simulcast on Facebook live: Opening ceremonies, Emerson Hour
- Pipe and drape for expo booths to enhance separation
- Staff to distribute coffee, fruit, granola bars – no sponsored luncheon/dinners in 2021.
- Monitors will oversee room capacity
- Reserve meeting room(s) should attendance for a course exceed capacity
- Naturally should you feel ill, have a high temperature or have any other symptoms please avoid contact with others and contact your physician.
St. Louis County COVID19 Emergency Orders https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/health/communicable-disease/covid-19/orders/
Hilton Hotels COVID page and CleanStay https://covid.hilton.com/
CDC COVID19 Considerations for Large Gatherings https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html
When should I quarantine? https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine-isolation.htmlCOVID-19: Stop the Spread of Germs https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/videos/stop-spread/317152_STSGerm_EN.wmv