NEW! Preview a Sample Course on Officer Involved Shootings (OIS) click here
This course is designed to help public safety officers:
- Describe how human performance factors may affect recall of an incident
- Summarize evidence-based principles of OIS basic protocol
- Identify techniques to improve recall accuracy
Watch Free Webinar– “Major Court Decisions Influencing Law Enforcement and Corrections Today” by David Salmon, Administrator for OSS Academy and Tennessee Law Enforcement and Corrections Training Center click here
Relias Learning provides online training and reporting for law enforcement and corrections agencies to help mitigate risk and liability. With the ability to create/upload your own courses, you can create custom training plans and track and report on all training, including live events. Quickly show proof of compliance by printing reports when requested during a lawsuit or audit.
Developed with subject matter experts in the field, Relias Learning offers 250+ public safety courses holding state and national accreditation and approvals. Course topics offered include:
- Use of force
- Patrol operations
- Professional skills and development
Our easy-to-use system includes:
- Role-Specific Content: access to online courses anytime, anywhere
- Policies & Procedures Tool: administer and track policies and training
- Performance Tool: provide your staff feedback
Register for a personalized demo, to see how our training solution can meet your program’s needs, and ultimately mitigate risk for your agency.
For agencies looking for Law Enforcement Training
Relias Learning provides agencies with a comprehensive learning management system (LMS).
An LMS is a training solution that helps automate, manage, and track all your agency’s training needs, including:
- Assigning curriculum
- Completing regulatory training
- Providing Continuing Education opportunities
- Staying compliant
- Producing reports for auditors