Why You Should Join
- FREE subscription to ILEETA’s official quarterly periodical, The ILEETA Digest, which is sent to all members via e-mail, with NO advertising.
- FREE magazine subscriptions to several law enforcement publications.
- FREE subscriptions to ILEETA e-Publications: the ILEETA Journal, and the ILEETA E-Bulletin.
- Access to over a thousand training resources through the member gateway of the ILEETA web site – www.ileeta.org
- Discounted instructor liability insurance from Leech Bridges Insurance.
- Off duty & retired officer self-defense insurance.
- Dues renewal waived for active duty military personnel deployed outside their home country.
- Line of Duty Death Benefit of $1000.
Other discounts from 511, Columbia Southern University, Reid & Associates, Blauer Tactical Training, the American Women’s Self Defense Association, In the Line of Duty and Fist Training Equipment. Numerous training program and product discounts from ILEETA’s Sponsors. For more details, click here.
Conference & Expo
The ILEETA International Training Conference and Expo is in the spring every year, in the Midwest region. The conference includes over 150 instructor courses and two dozen instructor certifications and armorer courses. Click here for more information.
The ILEETA Annual Conference features several special events. One of those events is the Emerson Hour which kicks off the conference. Click here to preview the 2018 ILEETA Conference Emerson Hour presentation.